Twenty years ago the cutting edge of grocery was the bin shop, where cocoa, cornflakes and custard powder were arrayed in laundry basket size tubs. I loved shovelling soup powder and soap powder into plastic bags (separate ones), imagining how much money I was saving with every scoop.
In one shop the owner proudly told me that his special soup mix was made from seven different soup powders. Perhaps Goldilocks would have preferred this most average of soups – I didn’t. However, in investing, a well chosen mix will give your portfolio a flavour that’s less volatile and easier on the stomach. The problem is how much of each share to put in?…
- Plum, AI Facebook Chatbot For Saving & Investment (February 22, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Reeclaim: Get Automatic Refunds On Delayed Tube Journeys (April 25, 2018)
- DrnkPay: Payments System Aims To Stop Drunken Spending (May 15, 2017)
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)