Money Dashboard want to know what would make your ideal dashboard, as they look to improve their account aggregator tool.
They’re already working on a “responsive design” for the site, which means that the layout will adapt to whatever device you’re using, and probably explains their lack of dedicated mobile apps up to this point. A good responsive design might make apps unnecessary. They’re also trying to improve loading speeds, and hopefully account refresh speeds.
If you have any ideas of your own, you can let them know on their Facebook page.
Money Dashboard have also recently introduced a weekly “Financial Summary Email”. It provides users with a snapshot of their finances over the previous 7 days, including where they’ve spent their money, their balance changes and any untagged transactions. Existing users will need to opt in to these emails to start receiving them.
These changes are probably the biggest developments to happen to Money Dashboard since they switched from using the Silverlight plugin a while ago, which itself was a wise move.
- MoneyDashboard Set To Launch New Version (July 30, 2012)
- Money Dashboard Launches (January 19, 2011)
- Students Want To Manage Their Money, Not Just Freebies (February 16, 2011)
- Halifax Website Redesigned (March 5, 2015)
- Beware Emails From Natwest & Stephen Hester (June 27, 2012)