Financial technology startup companies are in with the chance of winning funding of £35,000 thanks to a new competition.
Innovate UK is offering 5 businesses up to £35,000 each to encourage innovation around financial technologies across the themes of education, cyber security, transactions, personal finance management, compliance and regulation.
Through their IC tomorrow programme, they are looking for proposals from companies with innovative digital ideas relevant to the financial sector. The companies will not only benefit from funding, but also from the opportunity to work with commercial partners to accelerate development of their technologies.
Innovate UK also want to see solutions with potential appeal to a wide commercial market. Successful applicants will be expected to trial their proposed solutions with their industry partners for at least 3 months.
By applying now, you get the chance to:
- trial your technology with major industry players while keeping your intellectual property
- secure up to £35,000 to develop your solution
- receive promotion, support and advice to speed up the commercialisation of your solution
The deadline for entries is noon on 21st April 2015.
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- WealthDunk: Compare Online Investment Managers (February 3, 2017)
- HSBC SmartSave: New Micro-Savings App (December 5, 2016)
- Zopa Announces Plan to Launch “Next Generation” Bank (November 18, 2016)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)