Halifax have redesigned their website to give it a fresh new look, and made it “responsive”, so that it works across all types of device.
The new site is “responsive”, which means its layout adapts how it looks depending on the type of device you’re using to browse it with.
We’ve been working hard to improve your online experience, whether you’ve been banking with us for years or you’re here for the first time. We’ve come a long way and you’re now looking at our new website, all with you in mind.
More and more of you are visiting us from your mobiles and tablets. You’re banking on the move and you need your bank’s website to work well for you whether you’re on your smartphone, tablet or home computer.
Smartphone users can also take advantage of improved touch controls which helps when trying to use forms on the website.
The online banking side of the site, used by Halifax customers, has not changed.
- Tablet Banking “Failing To Take Off” (September 1, 2016)
- Halifax Online Banking Redesign (September 2, 2015)
- Halifax: Mobile Banking Soars As Customers Bank On The Move (May 18, 2015)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- Tips For Avoiding Card Fraud (June 21, 2016)