On the Watch app, you can view all of your budgets, add in any spending or money received, and see historic transactions you’ve made. The app’s fresh and simple design matches the style on bigger devices.
Here’s the iPhone version of the app in action:
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)