Halifax have announced that they’ll shortly be launching a redesign of their online banking website.
The redesign of Halifax online banking is intended to make using it simpler and quicker, giving you easier access to the features you use regularly.
The changes at a glance
- A fresh new design makes it easier to discover new features and helps you find the things you do most often.
- The new ‘More actions’ button gives you quick access to tasks like managing Direct Debits and setting up standing orders.
- View your full available balance and make payments and transfers directly from your Online Banking homepage.
- Designed to be easier to use on touch screen devices.
You can view more detail about the changes on the Halifax website. Here’s a video explaining some of the changes and giving an idea of what you can expect from the redesign:
It’s worth mentioning that usernames, passwords and memorable data will not change; you’ll continue to use your existing login credentials. There are also not going to be any changes to the mobile app.
The new look isn’t currently available, but Halifax clients will be notified when the changes are live.
From the limited views I’ve had of the redesign, it does look as if Halifax have made their online banking site cleaner, but once it’s launched, we’d love to hear your thoughts. Let us know what you think of the redesign in the comments below.
- Paypal Mobile App Redesign (February 21, 2016)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- HSBC Online Banking “Back To Normal” (January 7, 2016)
- Share Dealing on Facebook: A Glimpse Into The Future? (June 22, 2016)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)