Scotsman: Cash Clinic

I OWN a property in Portugal, which I partly use as a holiday retreat and partly for letting. I am concerned that I have not declared this income on my tax return. How do I go about telling the taxman and am I going to be in serious trouble for these…

Read the full article at

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *