- Granny’s gifts are ‘tasteless and impractical’, AXA reveals
which are forcing some to cut back on essential utility bills, AXA has claimed.
- 1.8 billion of presents, says Liverpool Victoria
1.8 billion on Christmas gifts, according to Liverpool Victoria.
- Leeds fixed-rate mortgages ‘guaranteed for another week’
Leeds Building Society has announced that customers will be able to get a fixed-rate mortgage until December 15th 2006.
- Zurich car insurance praised for its customer service
Two product analysis firms have rated Zurich car insurance for both the range of deals it offers and its customer service.
- Britannia teams up with Tottenham
Britannia Building Society is teaming up with Tottenham Hotspur to offer football fans the chance to help their club while also befitting from attractive rates of interest.
- Roll-out of trials shows mixed response
Just one month into their dry run, the first home information packs (Hips) have been completed and are already being used by house sellers to attract buyers.
- Retirement product that can be a gamble
With annuity rates at all-time lows, pension investors are having to look to more innovative ways to beef up their retirement income. One alternative is the with-profits annuity.
- Consider moving into a property conversion
Shareholders in the biggest UK property companies will have extra reason to celebrate this New Year’s Eve as January 1 sees the long-awaited launch of real estate investment trusts (Reits).
- Dive into transatlantic pool to fish out a second home bargain
If you’ve been weighing up whether to buy that second home in Florida, now might be the time to go on a spending spree across the pond. Falling property prices in many US hotspots combined with a weakening dollar mean that Brits may be able to snap up a b
- Inheritance tax U-turn hits new wave of SIPP investors
Pension investors who wish to hand over pension assets to heirs will be forced to rethink their strategy following draconian proposals outlined in this week’s pre-Budget report (PBR).
- Invalidating your home insurance could be as easy as Airbnb (April 20, 2015)
- Yorkshire Building Society Launch Financial Advice By Video (September 23, 2015)
- Barclays Top Bank On Facebook (September 20, 2015)
- Trov: On-Demand Insurance For Your Gadgets (November 24, 2016)
- Cuvva Launches Car Insurance For Low Mileage Drivers (January 27, 2017)