Purely because the month starts with an ‘M’, I’m starting a series of posts titled “Money Saving March“.
I’ll attempt to post a money saving tip each day for the whole month, and as I’ve already managed to miss the first day of the month (my excuse: I’ve been suffering from a cold over the last few days and my blogging enthusiasm has been pretty low as a result), I’ll be posting two today.
If you’ve got a money saving tip you’d like me to feature, let me know. I have a feeling that I might struggle to get 1 per day, so any help would be appreciated. The more unusual, interesting or thought provoking the better. Also, rather than there being specific deals featured, they are likely to be more general, and hopefully practical, ideas on how you can save money.
All the tips from Money Saving March are shown below:
- Tip 1: Cancel Unused TV Channels
- Tip 2: Save On Phone Calls / Text Messaging
- Tip 3: Car Financing Options
- Tip 4: Add Your Partner To Your Policy For Cheaper Car Insurance
- Tip 5: Stop Paying Too Much Tax
- Tip 6: Don’t Pay The Standard Variable Rate
- Tip 7: Car Sharing
- Tip 8: Pay More Than The Minimum on your Credit Card
- Tip 9: Delay Buying That Item
- Tip 10: Don’t Shop Whilst Hungry
- Tip 11: Tips for Reducing Your Car Insurance Premiums
- Tip 12: Find the Cheapest Petrol in your Area
- Tip 13: Mobile Phone Tariffs
- Tip 14: Don’t Pay By Direct Debit
- Tip 15: Cut Your Energy Bills
- Tip 16: Cancel Your Gym Membership
- Tip 17: Make Your Own Lunch
- Tip 18: Research Before Renewing