In a previous post about sorting out your credit card debt by using 0% balance transfer cards, I mentioned that you have to look out for the large balance transfer fees that some card providers now charge.
Up until 28th February they are waiving their balance transfer fees, however it’s worth noting that the 0% interest period on these cards is only 6 months, and so you may have to be prepared to look around for a similar deal at the end of that period if you haven’t already paid off your balance.
This specific deal doesn’t seem to be mentioned on their websites at the moment, so it may be worth giving them a call before signing up – like a lot of credit card providers, their usual balance transfer fee is 2%.
- Curve Wants To Replace All Your Credit & Debit Cards (February 18, 2016)
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- Loot Banking App Launches (December 11, 2016)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)
- PayPal Launch PayPal.Me To Help Send & Receive Money (September 1, 2015)