The Bank of England has decided to keep interest rates at the same level (5.25%) this month, after last month’s surprise decision to raise the rates.
As I mentioned yesterday, many experts expert more rate rises before the summer, following the 3 previous 0.25% rises in the last 6 months.
Those with variable rate interest mortgages, or those coming to the end of their current mortgage deals, should keep an eye on the rates for any further shocks.
- Halifax: Mobile Banking Soars As Customers Bank On The Move (May 18, 2015)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)