So, the landmark court case brought against Natwest because of their charges has been postponed so that a full day can be set aside to hear the arguments. Why they couldn’t start the case today and hear the arguments over more than one day, which must happen in many court cases, is beyond me – perhaps the judge had an important game of golf this afternoon, it is a Friday after all.
We must now wait until 30th April to hear the outcome of whether the barrister bringing the case against Natwest has any right to claim extra damages, and only then will a full case be heard.
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Apple Pay Coming To The UK In July 2015 (June 8, 2015)
- Invalidating your home insurance could be as easy as Airbnb (April 20, 2015)
- A Run On RBS Bank? No, Just A Game Of American Football (August 20, 2015)