Here’s what’s been going on in the world of personal finance and money today:
From Money Watch:
- Icesave Savers Still Waiting… – It all seems to have gone a little quiet since the collapse of Icesave, with many UK customers of the troubled Icelandic banks Landsbanki (owners of Icesave) and Kaupthing still waiting for information about what has happened to their money.
- How Safe Is Your Money? – Wondering how much of your money is covered by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme? Use this online tool to help you find out.
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Budgeting (But Were Afraid To Ask) – You should really have a budget. So should I. But if like me you’re not sure where to start, then take a look at the ultimate guide to personal finance budgeting.
- ING Gets Cash Injection – Whilst we hope that the news that ING is getting a cash injection of 10 million EUROs from the Dutch Government isn’t a sign it’s in trouble, it’s worth keeping an eye on this news over the next couple of days.
From around the web:
- ING to get Netherlands cash boost – Let’s hpe this is nothing more than a simple injection of cash to the Dutch banking giant, rather than anything more serious.
- How to prepare for a recession – From savings to mortgages, get your finances ready for tough times ahead.
- 79+ Brilliant Budgeting Resources You’ll Love – The ultimate guide to personal finance budgeting.
- None Found