Since I’ve been tracking my spending to the penny, I’ve found myself logging into online banking pretty much every day to see what money has come in and most importantly, what has gone out. I can then record any outgoings in Expensr.
When I’m not being so hot on tracking my spending, I generally login a couple of times a week. As a very quick poll, how often do you check your bank account? Online banking has pretty much revolutionised how we manage our bank accounts, so I’m interested in finding out how much people check their accounts – please let us know in the poll below.
If you have any further thoughts, please leave them in the comments.
- Paranoid Spenders: 43% of Britons Check Online Banking Twice a Day (November 19, 2014)
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- Mobile #1 Channel For First Direct Customers (November 10, 2018)
- Halifax: Mobile Banking Soars As Customers Bank On The Move (May 18, 2015)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)