I’ve got a query regarding my car insurance which I’m hoping someone can answer to save me the bother of calling eSure.
I paid for my car insurance in a lump sum last October, and have since got rid of my car. (I probably should have claimed for a few months refund a while ago).
As my insurance will soon be up for renewal, I obviously won’t be renewing with eSure or any other insurer, so what happens to my no claims bonus? I have at least 5 years NCB (although I believe that’s the maximum most insurers will allow you).
If in a year or so I get a new car and need insuring on that, do I have to start from scratch, or is there some way of maintaining my no claims bonus?
Any help would be appreciated, please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.
photo credit: dlisbona
- Driving Apps To Help Cut Your Car Insurance (July 30, 2015)
- Trov: On-Demand Insurance For Your Gadgets (November 24, 2016)
- Cuvva: Short-Term Car Insurance (September 8, 2016)
- Invalidating your home insurance could be as easy as Airbnb (April 20, 2015)
- Cuvva Launches Car Insurance For Low Mileage Drivers (January 27, 2017)