If you’re looking for some cheap early Christmas presents for the nippers, then it’s worth taking a look at Sainsbury’s, as they’re currently running an offer of 50% off all toys.
There’s only a limited number available, so hurry before the bargains disappear.
Here are some of the top bargains, which includes a few of the games expected to be this year’s top sellers:
- Monopoly City – £12.49
- Peppa Pig Bumper pack – £6.49
- Barbie Beach Party Doll and Bicycle – £10.97
- Gormiti Island of Gorm Playset and DVD – £17.49
- Fisher Price Little People Eddie’s Race Track – £18.99
You can also qualify for free next day delivery on all orders over £50 (excludes grocery orders). The offer runs until 4th November 2009.
photo credit: bucklava
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Contactless Payments “Cause Brits To Overspend” (September 13, 2016)
- Last Christmas Delivery Dates 2014 (December 17, 2014)
- Munnypot Digital Financial Advice Service Launches (January 12, 2017)
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)