Remember Marks & Spencer’s “amazing” 1p sale from a few months ago? Well, they’re at it again with their Penny Bazaar returning this Friday 13th November.
Contrary to what we heard, which were tales of queues and an inability to find anything remotely worth even a penny, the 1p sale was “so well recieved” last time that it’s been bought back in the run-up to Christmas.
And of course, it’s all about giving the customer a great deal, and not about M&S getting rid of a load of stock it couldn’t sell and generating a bit of exposure and footfall before Christmas.
We’d love to hear from you if you were able to get something good for 1p in the last sale, or whether you’ll be trying again this time.
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- Munnypot Digital Financial Advice Service Launches (January 12, 2017)
- Google To Shut Down Their Financial Comparison Service (February 24, 2016)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- iZettle Celebrates 5th Birthday, Drops Transaction Fees (June 8, 2016)