If you can stand having a Christmas Tree in your house for at least 3 weeks, B&Q are offering a free one if you spend Â£30 or more there this weekend.
Take this voucher from MoneySupermarket, spend Â£30 on other stuff and you’ll be entitled to a 4ft -5ft Traditional Norway Spruce Christmas Tree worth Â£10.
Not a whopper in terms of size, but it might save you the hassle of finding a tree at a reasonable price, given the shortages that there are supposed to be this year.
By the way, Moneysupermarket have recently relaunched their voucher site, so it’s well worth a visit if you’re looking for discount codes for your Christmas shopping.
photo credit: Shandi-lee
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)