A new blog, PlayPennies, has been launched, which aims to feature deals for money conscious parents:
Our team of writers will be sharing tips on money saving in the home, finding great freebies for mum, dad and kids, sharing the latest hot competitions and the best deals that parents really need to know about!
The site comes from the HotUKDeals stable, so it should be full of great deals sourced from their growing community of contributors, although we doubt it will be presented with as much “snark” as you get from their other stablemate, the ever-humourous consumer site Bitterwallet.
They’re also running a competition to promote their launch, in which you could win a £200 shopping spree at Amazon, so head on over and check out the site.
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Zopa Announces Plan to Launch “Next Generation” Bank (November 18, 2016)
- goHenry Invites Members To Invest Through Crowdcube (May 3, 2016)
- goHenry’s New Features Aim To Make Saving A Habit For Young People (January 14, 2015)