The Walletpoppers have been busy finding the best sites for selling and swapping your unwanted, secondhand stuff – just in time for you to make or save a bit of money this Bank Holiday.
eBay gets a mention of course, but where the other sites have an advantage is that in some cases they are niche sites, with a more focussed audience for your goods (and therefore they may be more likely to sell than on eBay), and they also do not charge a fee for listing your items, eBay does.
What better way to spend a wet (or even snowy) Bank Holiday than searching for old stuff to sell up your loft or at the bottom of your wardrobe? Happy hunting!
photo credit: jeffedoe
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- £5.7billion: Amount Britons Spent On Unused Tech in 2015 (February 24, 2016)
- 10 Simple Money Savers You Shouldn’t Ignore (June 18, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)