The Walletpoppers have been busy finding the best sites for selling and swapping your unwanted, secondhand stuff – just in time for you to make or save a bit of money this Bank Holiday.
eBay gets a mention of course, but where the other sites have an advantage is that in some cases they are niche sites, with a more focussed audience for your goods (and therefore they may be more likely to sell than on eBay), and they also do not charge a fee for listing your items, eBay does.
What better way to spend a wet (or even snowy) Bank Holiday than searching for old stuff to sell up your loft or at the bottom of your wardrobe? Happy hunting!
photo credit: jeffedoe
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Brits â€˜Overwhelmedâ€™ & â€˜Stressedâ€™ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- HSBC SmartSave: New Micro-Savings App (December 5, 2016)