We posted the other day about Google’s new service to email you the latest credit card rates, taken from their “comparison ads” which appear when searching for certain terms.
We signed up for daily emails, and here’s an example of what you can expect:
Not exactly stunning, are they? I don’t think they’ll be enough to worry the big credit card comparison sites too much at this stage, but we’ll have to see if it’s something that Google decide is worth pushing more.
- Google To Shut Down Their Financial Comparison Service (February 24, 2016)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Infographic: Mobile Wallets Compared (August 19, 2015)
- Android Pay Launching In The UK (March 23, 2016)
- Forget Contactless, Hands Free Payments Are The Future* (March 3, 2016)