Lloyds TSB have just launched their iPhone app which gives customers access to their balances and transfers, as well as the ability to locate local ATMs.
Here’s the features of the app, which is compatible with the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch running iOS4 or above, is available for free from iTunes:
- Find the nearest Lloyds TSB Cashpoint® or LINK ATM in the UK
- Search for your nearest Lloyds TSB branch
- Gain 24/7 access to most of your Lloyds TSB personal accounts
- Check your balance and view your latest transactions
- Make transfers between your Lloyds TSB personal accounts
- Pay new and existing recipients
Because of its recent release, there isn’t much user feedback to go on in the app store, so we’ll have to wait and see how popular it proves to be with Lloyds TSB account holders. From what we can tell without having a Lloyds TSB account, the mobile banking elements of this app are limited. If you’ve used it, let us know what you think in the comments below.
If you’re not a customer of Lloyds TSB, you can still download the app and use it purely as an ATM finder.
Make a transfer:
Search for a local ATM:
ATM search results:
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Paypal Mobile App Redesign (February 21, 2016)
- Saving App PiggyPot Goes Public (June 20, 2016)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- Budgeting iPhone App Pennies Updated (July 31, 2015)