It’s a good idea to keep track of your monthly cashflow on a calendar, so you know exactly when your bills and other payments are going out of your account and whether you’ll have enough money coming in to cover it without incurring charges or late payment fees.
Whilst there’s loads of online tools for keeping track of your money, sometimes it helps to have a good old-fashioned paper and pen, to stick on your fridge, hang in your office or wherever else you can easily keep an eye on it.
Simon at Shrewdcookie has put together his annual A4 year planner to download and print, so you can do just that.
- Tablet Banking “Failing To Take Off” (September 1, 2016)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)
- Curve Wants To Replace All Your Credit & Debit Cards (February 18, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)