If you’re a Barclays Pingit user, there’s a new way for you to donate to this year’s Comic Relief, as this can now be done through the app.
To add a viral angle to this form of donation, you can also take a “Red Nose Selfie” through the app, and share your funny creations with your family and friends on social media, to let them know you’ve donated, and to encourage them to do the same.
There’s also an option to add add an extra 25% to your donation through Gift Aid.
To download the app, in which you can send and receive payments with just a mobile number, as well as donate to Comic Relief, visit the Pingit section on the Barclays website.
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Barclays Confirms Imminent Apple Pay Launch (February 17, 2016)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Collect Money With Ease With Monzo.Me (December 8, 2016)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)