If you’re a Barclays Pingit user, there’s a new way for you to donate to this year’s Comic Relief, as this can now be done through the app.
To add a viral angle to this form of donation, you can also take a “Red Nose Selfie” through the app, and share your funny creations with your family and friends on social media, to let them know you’ve donated, and to encourage them to do the same.
There’s also an option to add add an extra 25% to your donation through Gift Aid.
To download the app, in which you can send and receive payments with just a mobile number, as well as donate to Comic Relief, visit the Pingit section on the Barclays website.
- HailoPay Enables London Black Cabs To Accept Mobile Payments (November 12, 2015)
- Droplet Expands Across UK, Introduces Referral Scheme (November 5, 2015)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- PayPal Launch PayPal.Me To Help Send & Receive Money (September 1, 2015)
- Barclays Confirms Imminent Apple Pay Launch (February 17, 2016)