Pennies, the spending and budgeting iPhone app we’ve shared a few times on Money Watch, has launched its latest version (v3), with a list of new features.
Here’s a summary of what’s new in Pennies:
- iCloud Backup and Sync. Now you can keep all your budgets backed up on iCloud and shared across all your iOS devices.
- 3D Touch Quick Actions. Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen. (Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+)
- Budget Transfers. Move your money quickly and easily between budgets.
- Quick Budget Switching. No more swiping to get to a budget. Just tap any budget from your ‘My Budgets’ screen to hop straight to it.
- Recently Used Notes. You’ll now see your recently used notes when adding a note to an expense, making regular purchases quicker to add.
- New FAQ Section. All your questions answered in the new FAQ section. Find them by going to Settings and scrolling to the bottom.
- New Currencies. A bunch of new currencies, spreading Pennies further across the globe.
Pennies can be downloaded now from the App Store, for £3.99. If you’re lucky enough to own an Apple Watch as well, then there’s also a Pennies extension for that device too.
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Release New Web App (April 13, 2016)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)