Pennies, the spending and budgeting iPhone app we’ve shared a few times on Money Watch, has launched its latest version (v3), with a list of new features.
Here’s a summary of what’s new in Pennies:
- iCloud Backup and Sync. Now you can keep all your budgets backed up on iCloud and shared across all your iOS devices.
- 3D Touch Quick Actions.Â Add budgets, transfers and expenses straight from your home screen. (Requires iPhone 6s / 6s+)
- Budget Transfers.Â Move your money quickly and easily between budgets.
- Quick Budget Switching.Â No more swiping to get to a budget. Just tap any budget from your ‘My Budgets’ screen to hop straight to it.
- Recently Used Notes.Â You’ll now see your recently used notes when adding a note to an expense, making regular purchases quicker to add.
- New FAQ Section.Â All your questions answered in the new FAQ section. Find them by going to Settings and scrolling to the bottom.
- New Currencies.Â A bunch of new currencies, spreading Pennies further across the globe.
Pennies can be downloaded now from the App Store, for Â£3.99. If you’re lucky enough to own an Apple Watch as well, then there’s also a Pennies extension for that device too.
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)