The team at Money Dashboard, the financial account aggregator and budgeting tool, have just announced the release of the latest version of their web site.
Some of the improvements include:
- New cleaner interface including enhanced visual refresh
- Performance increases and faster page loads
- Editable Spend Trackers (under the Future section)
- Transactions screen filter enhancements (under the Past section)
- Enhancement and simplification of add account process
They’re also promising even bigger things to come in the next version, including new spend tracker functionality and auto-calculated budgets.
As well as the web app, Money Dashboard also has iOS and Android apps to download for your phone or tablet.
- Money Dashboard Adds Budget Tracking (June 6, 2016)
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)
- Cleo: Money Management Via Text & Facebook Messenger (January 25, 2017)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)