Motley Fool: Buy-To-Let Insurance Tips

If you get a rental income from a property, you may not be covered under your regular home insurance policy, or the cover may be limited. That’s why it usually makes sense to get landlord’s insurance, which is also known as buy-to-let insurance.

Basic landlord’s insurance covers buildings and contents. Typically it’s comparable in price to regular buildings and contents insurance, although with a higher excess. Basic policies protect your investment against damage and theft, rather like regular insurance….

Continue reading this article at the Motley Fool

One thought on “Motley Fool: Buy-To-Let Insurance Tips

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *