I’ve recently been made aware of another personal finance blog, Money Swindon, written by Sean Wilson, an Independent Financial Adviser.
Sean recently posted 7 tips on how to beat the taxman:
- Rent a room.
- Use your ISA allowance.
- Use your husband/wife/civil partner.
- Invest in forestry or classic cars.
- Make a will.
- Use Tax Credits.
- Free money from pensions.
Visit Sean’s site to learn more about how doing these might help you get one over the taxman.
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Revolut launches smart Subscriptions feature (October 6, 2020)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)