It’s a phone, an MP3 player, a camera and a hand-held computer, and at £260 it’s got Apple shares soaring. So is this the gadget the world’s been waiting for?
Read the full article at ThisIsMoney.com
- Pennies Budgeting App Now Available For Apple Watch (April 30, 2015)
- HSBC & First Direct Now Available On Apple Pay (July 28, 2015)
- “Fare Free Mondays” Are Back On TfL For Apple Pay Users (March 2, 2016)
- iZettle Launches Card Reader to Support Apple Pay & Contactless Payments (May 19, 2015)
- Apple Pay Coming To The UK In July 2015 (June 8, 2015)