If, for some unknown reason, you’re still a dial-up internet access user, then you really should consider switching to broadband.
This is beacuse according to the utility switching website Simply Switch, broadband has now become cheaper than dial-up – if you’re using the internet for just 2 hours a week on pay-per-minute.
Obviously, there are other benefits. Broadband providers have been upgrading their phone lines to get even greater speeds and it’s also now possible to make free phone calls over broadband – this feature will continue to grow, saving you even more money.
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Pariti: Free App To Pay Off Debt & Start Saving (September 21, 2016)
- Thousands Use Twitter To Complain About HMRC Phone Lines (September 9, 2015)
- Collect Money With Ease With Monzo.Me (December 8, 2016)