There’s an interesting post over at Blueprint For Financial Prosperity which is looking for ideas on how people organise their finances.
I fall into the “files all over the place” category, having a mixture of both paper and digital records, which are kept in several places.
My ideal setup would be to have everything held electronically that could easily be recalled, searched, and which was of course held securely. This would probably mean scanning a lot of documents, which, given my history of trying to keep a record of everything I spend, might prove a little hit-and-miss.
Do you have a particular system, or use a particular piece of software? Jim at Blueprint would like to hear how you organise all of your financial files, so head over there and let him know, or leave your ideas in the comments below.
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Brits ‘Overwhelmed’ & ‘Stressed’ By Money Management (January 12, 2017)
- How To Play A Record With A New Five Pound Note (October 10, 2016)