Last Saturday’s Telegraph newspaper included a personal finance quiz so that you could test your knowledge of some common finance issues.
I was a little bit worried that I’d fail miserably, but thankfully I got 19/20, tripping up on question 13, about the amount of capital gains tax you are allowed each year (tax is definitely not my strong point).
Although some of the questions are quite basic, it’s worth doing the quiz yourself and seeing if there are any areas of finance you need to improve your knowledge in.
Let us know how you get on in the comments below.
- Google To Shut Down Their Financial Comparison Service (February 24, 2016)
- Europe’s “First Cash-Free Take Away” Opens In London (March 15, 2016)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- Santander Becomes First UK Bank To Launch Voice Banking Technology (March 23, 2016)