Firstly, Do Your Financial Homework As A Student looks at pretty much all aspects of money at university, including student bank accounts, student loans, budgeting, renting and insurance.
Secondly, Making A Profit From Student Life looks at things from a slightly different perspective – earning money by letting out a property to students. A growing number of parents are funding their child’s university costs by buying a buy-to-let property, letting their kids stay there and renting out the other rooms.
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- goHenry’s New Features Aim To Make Saving A Habit For Young People (January 14, 2015)
- Energy Saving Tips For Students (September 28, 2016)
- goHenry vs Osper (July 7, 2014)
- Osper: Debit Card For Kids, Managed By Parents (June 30, 2014)