Firstly, Do Your Financial Homework As A Student looks at pretty much all aspects of money at university, including student bank accounts, student loans, budgeting, renting and insurance.
Secondly, Making A Profit From Student Life looks at things from a slightly different perspective – earning money by letting out a property to students. A growing number of parents are funding their child’s university costs by buying a buy-to-let property, letting their kids stay there and renting out the other rooms.
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)