A few days ago I posted some tips for improving your credit rating, one of which was to ensure you monitor your credit rating.
Generally, you have to pay a company such as Experian or Equifax a couple of quid for your report, but I’ve just been reminded of a free credit report service that launched last year.
AnnualCreditReport.co.uk will give you a free, online credit check every year, in return for signing up for a few emails from them.
- Experian Launches Free Credit Score Service (September 7, 2016)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- Digitally-Savvy Users Most Likely To Be Victims Of Identity Fraud (August 19, 2016)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)