If you’re wondering how we ended up with the credit crunch, following the problems with sub-prime mortgage lending in the US, then this funny set of slides might help you understand. Beware, there is some adult language, but it’s worth going through the full 40-odd images for a good chuckle.
Credit for this link to Chris Garrett on Twitter.
If this interests you, you might also be interested to read the credit crunch explained.
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- Top 10 UK Banks On Social Media (October 14, 2014)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- PayPal Launch PayPal.Me To Help Send & Receive Money (September 1, 2015)