The BBC is reporting the results of a survey which suggest that nearly 2 million people in the U.K. owe more than Â£10,000 on credit cards, overdrafts or other unsecured loans.
Around half a million people have debts of more than Â£20,000.
I’ve added a new poll section to Money Watch, where you can cast your vote on the latest money issues. The first poll that I’ve set up (as a test of the system, more than anything) is to ask how much debt are you in?
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- first direct Partners With Financial Platform Bud (October 19, 2017)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Monzo Killing Off Its Prepaid Cards (January 23, 2018)