This site is aimed at 16-24 year olds, to help you better understand money issues. It is part of our National Strategy for Financial Capability, which aims to improve the financial capability of consumers in the UK.
Whilst the information is no doubt useful, the site itself isn’t the most friendly – not particularly easy to navigate and the layout makes it difficult to know quite where you should be reading – but perhaps that’s because at nearly 30, I’m outside of their target audience!
Having said that, as it’s written by the FSA, it is impartial, so it lacks the selling you get with commercial sites who try to do the same thing, which is probably a good thing for this age group.
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- Get Financially Fit With Barclays Financial Wings (June 23, 2016)
- Contactless Payments “Cause Brits To Overspend” (September 13, 2016)
- Driving Apps To Help Cut Your Car Insurance (July 30, 2015)
- goHenry Invites Members To Invest Through Crowdcube (May 3, 2016)