This site is aimed at 16-24 year olds, to help you better understand money issues. It is part of our National Strategy for Financial Capability, which aims to improve the financial capability of consumers in the UK.
Whilst the information is no doubt useful, the site itself isn’t the most friendly – not particularly easy to navigate and the layout makes it difficult to know quite where you should be reading – but perhaps that’s because at nearly 30, I’m outside of their target audience!
Having said that, as it’s written by the FSA, it is impartial, so it lacks the selling you get with commercial sites who try to do the same thing, which is probably a good thing for this age group.
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)