If you’re struggling to think of ways of saving money, take a look at this great resource from My Two Dollars, The Big List: 1,019 Different Ways To Save Money.
Broken down into saving on food, motoring costs, healthcare (probably more useful for the US audience), saving around the house, and romantic breaks, amongst other things, there’s bound to be some tips that you’ll find of use if you’ve got the time to read through them all.
All-in-all, it’s well worth a read.
- Energy Saving Tips For Students (September 28, 2016)
- How Much Is Your Electricity Costing You Right Now? (August 18, 2016)
- Unshackled.com: Antidote To Rip-Off Mobile Phone Contracts? (June 29, 2016)
- 10 Simple Money Savers You Shouldn’t Ignore (June 18, 2016)
- 6 Tips For Cheaper Roaming Abroad (June 30, 2016)