If you’re struggling to think of ways of saving money, take a look at this great resource from My Two Dollars, The Big List: 1,019 Different Ways To Save Money.
Broken down into saving on food, motoring costs, healthcare (probably more useful for the US audience), saving around the house, and romantic breaks, amongst other things, there’s bound to be some tips that you’ll find of use if you’ve got the time to read through them all.
All-in-all, it’s well worth a read.
- HSBC Launches Talking Cash Machines (May 10, 2017)
- Ticketclever: New Site Could Save You 60% On Train Fares (February 2, 2017)
- NatWest “Mimo” – New Personal Finance App Trialled (March 31, 2019)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)
- HSBC Launches “Connected Money” App (May 9, 2018)