Might be a little late for this poll, but what the heck. The Bank of England will make its monthly decision on interest rates tomorrow (Thursday 5th March), with rates currently sitting at the lowest ever rate of 1%.
Some are expecting the rates to remain unchanged, whilst others are predicting a cut of 0.5%. Personally, I think they’ll hedge their bets and go for a 0.25% cut.
So, the question is, what do you think the rate will be after midday tomorrow?
We’ll report the decision here on Money Watch as soon as it’s made.
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Young People “Most Likely To Be Victims Of Online Fraud” (November 11, 2018)
- Warning: Amazon Prime Renewal Phone Call Scam (July 27, 2020)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)