Might be a little late for this poll, but what the heck. The Bank of England will make its monthly decision on interest rates tomorrow (Thursday 5th March), with rates currently sitting at the lowest ever rate of 1%.
Some are expecting the rates to remain unchanged, whilst others are predicting a cut of 0.5%. Personally, I think they’ll hedge their bets and go for a 0.25% cut.
So, the question is, what do you think the rate will be after midday tomorrow?
We’ll report the decision here on Money Watch as soon as it’s made.
- Pennies Budgeting App Now Available For Apple Watch (April 30, 2015)
- Is Your Contactless Card Being Scanned Without You Knowing? (February 19, 2016)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)
- Royal London Money Manager Is Closing (September 1, 2016)