The Bank of England has decided to halve the UK interest rates to a new all-time low of just 0.5%.
As was widely predicted, the BoE have deemed it necessary to cut the rate by 0.5% in order to try and stimulate a worsening economy.
More to follow.
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- One In Four Brits Have Fallen Victim To A Scam: Watch A Scammer In Action (November 30, 2016)
- Zopa Announces Plan to Launch â€œNext Generationâ€ Bank (November 18, 2016)