The Bank of England has decided to halve the UK interest rates to a new all-time low of just 0.5%.
As was widely predicted, the BoE have deemed it necessary to cut the rate by 0.5% in order to try and stimulate a worsening economy.
More to follow.
- A Run On RBS Bank? No, Just A Game Of American Football (August 20, 2015)
- Tablet Banking “Failing To Take Off” (September 1, 2016)
- Ernest: Latest Chatbot To Bring Artificial Intelligence To Your Bank Account (January 25, 2017)
- Last Christmas Delivery Dates 2014 (December 17, 2014)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)