The Bank of England has decided to halve the UK interest rates to a new all-time low of just 0.5%.
As was widely predicted, the BoE have deemed it necessary to cut the rate by 0.5% in order to try and stimulate a worsening economy.
More to follow.
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- first direct Launches Face ID For iPhone X Mobile App (November 3, 2017)
- Santander First High Street Bank To Offer FitBit Pay (April 26, 2018)
- Man Charged Over Covid-19 Vaccine Scam Text Messages (January 23, 2021)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)