If you’ve still not heard enough about “expensegate” (or should that be “MPsonthefiddlegate”?) and you’d like to find out how much your local MPs have claimed for in the past couple of years then take a look at this interactive map from MSN.
The heatmap shows, at a glance, who’s claimed the most in expenses, and you can drill down to find out more about the types of claim your MP made.
This data/map mashup is sourced from the UK Parliament House of Commons, and covers claims from April 2007 and March 2008, back in the glory days when MPs could get away with anything, and it gives quite a stark visualisation of this nationwide problem.
- “Automatic Delay Repay”: Automatic Refunds For Virgin Train Delays (October 5, 2015)
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)
- HSBC Online Banking “Back To Normal” (January 7, 2016)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- goHenry Invites Members To Invest Through Crowdcube (May 3, 2016)