Quidco have just announced a good-looking new deal with ASDA which allows you to get 1% cashback when you shop online with them.
This is advertised as being a “UK first” deal, and certainly could be worth a few quid to regular ASDA online shoppers:
ASDA and Quidco have teamed up to bring you a UK cashback exclusive across groceries. You can now get 1% cashback every time you do your grocery shop with ASDA and Quidco; cashback even covers delivery charges!
If you’re a brand new shopper to ASDA you’ll also get £5 cashback credited to your account when you make your first purchase (although remember, Quidco charge their “membership” fee of £5 per year).
More details about the Quidco / ASDA tie-up are here.
photo credit: didbygraham
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- Zeek Review: Buy & Sell Discount Vouchers & Gift Cards (September 29, 2016)
- Tips For Avoiding Card Fraud (June 21, 2016)
- One In Ten Victim Of Cyber Attack In Last Year (September 19, 2016)
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)