We’re approaching 14th February again, and that can mean only one thing in the personal finance blogosphere – lists of cheap Valentine’s Day ideas!
Now, we’re not immune from this here at Money Watch either, check out a previous post featuring more than 1o0 cheap Valentine’s day ideas from last year, and for more ideas, check out these hundreds of ideas for a frugal Valentine’s day.
But this year we’d like to do something a bit different, and spare a thought for all those singles who have to put up with this soppy nonsense each year.
We’d like your ideas for cheap things to do to on Valentine’s day that don’t involve a partner – that’s not to say that they have to be done whilst on your own, though, but they mustn’t be lovey-dovey activities. The more fun and the cheaper the better. It’s a kind of anti-Valentine’s day, if you will.
Let us know your ideas in the comments below.
photo credit: stevefaeembra
- Free Credit Score For Barclaycard Customers (November 20, 2015)
- Price Tracking Site Launch: Be Notified When Price Drops (February 4, 2016)
- One In Ten Victim Of Cyber Attack In Last Year (September 19, 2016)
- £20m Stolen From UK Bank Accounts Thanks To Malware (October 14, 2015)
- Money Dashboard Mortgage Calculator Launched (September 20, 2016)