Just a quick post to remind readers that you can keep up with Money Watch on Twitter.
If you’re kind enough to follow me on Twitter, you’ll be notified of all of the latest posts on Money Watch, as well as links to other useful sites and articles of interest. You can also ask me questions and generally say great things about the blog, if you wish.
For those who like the more traditional medium of email, we also have a weekly newsletter you can sign up to which will again keep you updated on the week’s posts here. And for the RSS inclined amongst you, we have one of those too.
- Most Common Online Scams To Be Cautious Of (May 10, 2018)
- Ten Covid-19 Scams To Avoid (July 29, 2020)
- Budgeting Apps “Lead To Overspending” (January 13, 2021)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)
- Banking Apps “Save Brits Average of Â£173 a Month” (April 13, 2021)