Just a quick post to remind readers that you can keep up with Money Watch on Twitter.
If you’re kind enough to follow me on Twitter, you’ll be notified of all of the latest posts on Money Watch, as well as links to other useful sites and articles of interest. You can also ask me questions and generally say great things about the blog, if you wish.
For those who like the more traditional medium of email, we also have a weekly newsletter you can sign up to which will again keep you updated on the week’s posts here. And for the RSS inclined amongst you, we have one of those too.
- Fraud Warning For Bank Customers On Twitter (September 10, 2015)
- Spending & Budgeting iPhone App “Pennies” Updated with New Features (January 7, 2016)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)
- Paranoid Spenders: 43% of Britons Check Online Banking Twice a Day (November 19, 2014)
- goHenry’s New Features Aim To Make Saving A Habit For Young People (January 14, 2015)