Fair play to Wilkinsons for their social responsibility policy, donating a percentage of their profits to local communities each year.
But you’ve got to think that their marketing department struggled with the brief of how to promote this, settling for using “we give back a big 1% of our profits”.
That’s opposed to those other smaller 1 per cents you sometimes see other companies donating, then.
To be fair, £1 in every £100 probably adds up to quite a tidy sum for charity, so good on them, even if it sounds a little silly.
- Monzo Adds Siri Integration, Launches On Android (September 30, 2016)
- Santander Becomes First UK Bank To Launch Voice Banking Technology (March 23, 2016)
- Splittable: Split Bills, Track Expenses With Housemates (February 16, 2016)
- How To Play A Record With A New Five Pound Note (October 10, 2016)
- New Nationwide Banking App Launched (July 13, 2016)