OK, so the first word you’ll think of when you see the video of this Lego ATM is: Why?
But eschewing the reasons behind this cash machine built almost entirely out of Lego, there are some nifty features, including a fully functioning numeric keypad, a banknote scanner that can be configured to accept any currency and a bank note seperator.
The machine took 4 months to build and around 8,000 pieces of Lego. See it for yourself:
Is this an indication that Lego might be soon to enter the UK banking market?
- Hack An ATM For Piles Of Cash (October 8, 2014)
- Halifax: Mobile Banking Soars As Customers Bank On The Move (May 18, 2015)
- New Five Pound Note: All You Need To Know (September 12, 2016)
- £20m Stolen From UK Bank Accounts Thanks To Malware (October 14, 2015)
- Brits “More Likely To Change Spouse Than PIN” (October 1, 2014)