American Express has gone to the top of the iPhone finance app chart with its own app to help you manage your AMEX credit cards.
The Amex iPhone / iPod app allows you to access and manage your account, pay your bill, check your balance and view any Membership Rewards you may have built up (where applicable). In short, it allows you to do pretty much all you need to do to look after your credit card balance, and it’s good to see such a functional app, where other similar apps seem to fall a little short in functionality.
The app is available for many of AMEX’s cards, although only those issued directly, such as the American Express Gold Card and the Nectar Credit Card.
Login as you would to manage your card online at americanexpress.co.uk:
Choose which card you wish to manage:
Summary of your credit card balance and transactions:
Make a payment from within the app:
Confirm the payment details:
Have you used the Amex app? If so, let us know your thoughts in the comments below.
- Curve Wants To Replace All Your Credit & Debit Cards (February 18, 2016)
- Loot: Money Management App For Students (September 14, 2015)
- 10% Of Card Payments Are Now Contactless (December 31, 2015)
- Apple Pay Now Supports Halifax & Lloyds (September 11, 2015)
- Pre-Paid Currency Card Adds Apple Pay Support (August 2, 2017)