The site charts the changes from bartering to shekels, ending up at contactless payments, and has been developed to plug their latest contactless payment scheme. Over 50,000 stores, including Pret a Manger, Subway and Eat, are participating in Barclay’s and Barlcaycard’s trial which aims to cut cueing and reduce the cost of card transactions.
What can we say about the video? Well, beware, it contains a “star” of one of those “structured reality” shows shown on E4 or something, so if you’re not a fan of those sorts of show, then it’s probably worth avoiding.
- 10% Of Card Payments Are Now Contactless (December 31, 2015)
- Forget Contactless, Hands Free Payments Are The Future* (March 3, 2016)
- UK Contactless Spending Triples in 12 Months (August 26, 2015)
- Topshop & Barclaycard bPay Launch Contactless Payment Accessory Range (November 12, 2015)
- “World’s First” Contactless Payment Jacket (September 2, 2015)