Barclays is promoting its new PingIt app by offering users the chance to win £10,000. Anyone making a transaction through PingIt this week can enter the competition before it closes at 12 noon on Friday 11th May 2012.
If you’ve made a PingIt transaction between 2pm last Friday (4th May) and noon this Friday, fill in the form on the Barclays website to enter the competition. You have to be over the age of 16 and be prepared to have your name published on ITV and in Barlcays’ promotions.
As long as you make at least a £1 payment to another UK mobile number, your transaction will be used to confirm your entry to the competition.
The winner will be contacted between 11 and 12 May 2012 and announced on ITV during the advert break for Britain’s Got Talent on Saturday evening, 12 May 2012. Please see competition terms & conditions for full details.
- Monzo Adds Siri Integration, Launches On Android (September 30, 2016)
- Blinq: Expense Tracking App (November 9, 2016)
- Send & Receive Money In GMail For Android (March 16, 2017)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- MoneyDashboard Launches New iOS & Android Apps (September 5, 2016)