MySupermarket is set to launch a new desktop app that will help shoppers compare the cost of their grocery shopping regardless of which online supermarket they choose to shop at.
According to Marketing Week, the software will run in the background, and recognise web pages visited at the supermarkets it covers; ASDA, Tesco, Ocado, Waitrose and Sainsbury’s.
Users won’t therefore have to use MySupermarket’s own website to do their grocery shopping, they can do their shopping as they normally would online, and it will notify them of the prices of the items they’re interested in at the other supermarkets, as well as offering cheaper alternatives.
The app is due to launch next week, with MySupermarket aiming to add another 1.5million users to the 3.5million that already use the site.
- eBay To Launch Price Match Guarantee On 20,000+ Items (July 5, 2017)
- Avoid Online Shopping Fraud on Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 22, 2016)
- Sweatcoin App “Pays You” To Get Fit (February 8, 2017)
- Leetchi.com: Money Collection Platform Launches In UK (October 19, 2016)
- More Online Shopping Safety Tips For Black Friday & Cyber Monday (November 23, 2016)